Join UsWe have many opportunities for you to be a part of what's happening at LWC.
- Sunday Morning 10 am continental breakfast, 10:30 service
- Every Last Sunday Evening – Sunday Night Alive 6:00 pm, dinner, prayer, and praise
- Monday Night 6:30 Team Ministers at the Prison
- Ladies Bible Study. Tuesday mornings. Breakfast at 10:00, study at 10:30
- Tuesday Night 7 pm Corporate Prayer
- Wednesday Night, Mid-Week Service, Impact Youth and Power House Kidz at 7 pm
Areas of Ministry
Impact youth provides the tools for our Middle and High School students to find out who Jesus is ….. to them. And who they can be…. in Him! And what an impact He can make in their lives and others as they develop their own authentic relationship with Him.
Power House Kidz
Our children’s program provides 3 areas of a worship and learning environment for children from birth to 5th grade. Children’s Church , Toddlers, and the Nursery each have age appropriate stories, praise and worship and activities all geared toward connecting children with Jesus.
Women of the Word
Our WOW group meets monthly with diverse activities that speak to women who look forward to growing spiritually, socially and in all ways. Sometimes it’s a Praise and Worship night and sometimes we meet together for dinner and a movie at one of our ladies’ homes, complete with PJ’s and Popcorn. The main idea is to meet and grow together, and celebrate our love for each other and Jesus Christ.
Men of Honor
When our men meet it is much the same as our Women’s group. Sometimes it’s a breakfast and a devotional/ or inspirational speaker. Or it could be going to a track and racing Go Karts. The main idea is to provide an environment where our men can grow together and celebrate their love for each other and Jesus Christ.