About Our ChurchOur vision is determined by our passionate pursuit of GOD’S KINGDOM (in our families, community and around the world). Our goal is to have a TRANSFORMATIONAL ministry bringing RESTORATION, WHOLENESS and EMPOWERMENT, with every member discovering and operating in their God-given destiny. Dive In
Our Mission & Vision
Our vision is to help connect people to faith
- Our vision is determined by our passionate pursuit of GOD’S KINGDOM (in our families, community and around the world).
- Our goal is to have a TRANSFORMATIONAL ministry bringing RESTORATION, WHOLENESS and EMPOWERMENT, with every member discovering and operating in their God-given destiny.
- Our desire is to create an environment where a group of people “belong to believe” and have their lives changed by the Love and Life of God.
- Our world outreach is very important to us and we believe we can make a difference in our community and the world. We will always be an atmosphere where the Life of God changes lives.
Our Mission & Purpose
LWC is built on the foundation of God’s Word, especially Romans 10:8. “The Word is near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that is, the Word of Faith which we preach.”
We have over 35 years of ministering the Word of God with pureness of heart and without compromise. We are a Word of Faith Church affiliated with ICFM, the International Convention of Faith Ministries. We have created a family oriented church in which all are welcomed and ministered to, no matter the age. LWC is a place where individuals and families can grow together and flourish in their faith in Jesus Christ and discover God’s plan for their lives. When you leave one of our services you will find yourself both encouraged and inspired with the knowledge that God loves you, and your life will be changed through the ministry of the Life of God!
Here are LWC core values, who we are, and what our purpose and destiny are:
- The clarity of LWC vision is determined by our passionate pursuit of GOD’S KINGDOM (in our families, community and around the world).
- The Purity and Authority of GOD’S WORD is upheld and preached.
- The POWER AND PRESENCE OF GOD is expressed through worship, creative arts, the demonstration of God’s spiritual gifts and a spirit-filled lifestyle.
- PRAYER is the foundational strength and the force behind fulfilling God’s vision for LWC.
- CHARACTER is maintained through integrity, balance, and momentum in our personal lives, our church leadership and ministries.
- We are establishing God’s covenant in the Earth through STEWARDSHIP of our time, talent, and finances
- Our standard of execution is EXCELLENCE in all ministries. This brings glory to God as we strive to give our best effort in everything we do.
- DIVERSITY distinguishes the LWC family as a church that reflects all cultures.
- LWC is a family that demonstrates ACCEPTANCE to every person, regardless of what stage of life experience they are in. Each one can discover a place to belong.
- LWC is TRANSFORMATIONAL ministry bringing RESTORATION, WHOLENESS and EMPOWERMENT with every member discovering and operating in their God-given destiny.
Who We Are
Our Team & Leadership
Pastor Carol is a native Floridian born in Jacksonville Florida and raised in Chiefland Florida. She received a Master’s Degree in Theology from Zoe Bible College in Jacksonville. She and her late husband, Pastor George have traveled extensively throughout the US and abroad preaching and teaching the Good News of Jesus.
She is a truly anointed Pastor and the Word of God comes alive through her practical application of biblical truths. Her book, “Living Depression Free.” has helped many make right choices on the road to living the abundant life that Jesus purchased.
God has placed Carol in a prophetic, teaching and healing ministry with the gifts of the Spirit in operation through her as she teaches and ministers. After personally receiving creative miracles in her body, Pastor Carol truly enjoys “ministering the miraculous.” Her goal is to see God’s people living victoriously as the Holy Spirit ministers through her to meet the needs of people.
Jane Turner has been with LWC almost from its inception in 1982. Jane serves as administrative director of the church and together with her husband Walter do literally “whatever their hand finds to do to” in assisting and strengthening LWC. They have a heartfelt desire to see the people of God experiencing His best in every area of their lives.
Waves of Glory
The Waves of Glory lead LWC into the presence of God with a powerful mix of praise and worship. They help set the stage for the anointing of God to change people’s lives through the ministry of prayer and the preaching of the Word.